What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. The information is usually limited to your name, email address and sometimes your age.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails..
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe click on the link at the top of the email, or contact us and ask to be removed from our mailing list.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use session cookies to enable functionality. If you have cookies turned off, some parts of our website may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose to outside parties your personally identifiable information, unless required to by law. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Access to this information is granted to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.